Products    Distribution    About us    Contact    Events     Français   中文

 
 

 

 


Château Vieux Planty 2010

 

 

 

 
 

CHÂTEAU VIEUX PLANTY

Created in the year 2001, the Château Vieux Planty is a private property located in a community named St Aubin de Blaye. The Château comprises fifteen hectares’ of vines, 77 percent of which is Merlot and the remaining 23 percent Cabernet Sauvignon.

These plants are all around the age of thirty-five years, cultivated following the regional tradition.
A long maceration of four weeks permits a complete extraction of a grape’s aroma and a good diffusion of its tannins. This

saturation occurs in new oak barrels for a period of ten months

 

              

 

 

 

 

 

Products   Distribution   About us   Contact   Events     Français   中文

        点击这里给我发消息 My status   QQ:2231483008  MSN:yanying16  SKYPE:yanying16 

 Address:ZhongYangJinZuo 1-C-1102,DianRoad,Kunming,Yunnnan,China   Tel :0871-65732219  Mobile: Ms. YAN:18669098500

Copyright@   Kunming Jiexi Economic and trading Co. LTD.